AXA Health Free Gift Offer - Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them.
1. The promoter of this offer is AXA Health Limited (registered number 03148119) (the “Promoter”). The “AXA Health Group” for this purpose is AXA Health Group Limited (registered number 03148346), its holding company and all subsidiaries of its holding company including (but not limited to) the Promoter, AXA ICAS Limited, AXA ICAS Occupational Health Services Limited, Health-on-Line Company UK Limited and AXA Health Administration Services Limited.
2. No AXA Health company will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with, or as a result of, claiming and/or using the Free Gift except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud or for the death or personal injury caused by that AXA Health company’s negligence).
Member offer: Any member of an AXA Health Personal Health plan in their ninth month of membership with us can claim one of the three following gifts:-
a) a joint English Heritage annual membership for two (2) people;
b) £75 worth of Into the Blue experience vouchers; or
c) a Fitbit Inspire HR.
Those members who are in their ninth month of their AXA Health Health plan (the “Eligible Plans” and each an “Eligible Plan”) can claim one (1) of the three (3) following free gifts:-
a) a joint English Heritage annual membership for two (2) people;
b) £75 worth of Into the Blue Experience vouchers; or
c) a Fitbit Inspire HR,
(the “Free Gifts” and each a “Free Gift”) (the “Offer”).
3. The Offer is limited to one (1) Free Gift per Eligible Plan.
4. Free Gifts are subject to availability at the point of redemption, whilst stocks last. The Promoter provides no guarantee that all or any of the Free Gifts will be available at the time the member wishes to claim their Free Gift.
5. In order to be eligible to claim a Free Gift, you must have held your Eligible Plan for a nine (9) month period from the date on which your Eligible Plan starts. The Promoter will then provide you with a link to the ActivePlus website (https://www.axaactiveplus.co.uk/) which will be sent to the email address provided on purchase of the Eligible Plan.
6. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other English Heritage, Into the Blue or Fitbit discount or offer (whether such other discount or offer is available via an AXA Health company, English Heritage, Into the Blue, Fitbit or any other relevant third party).
7. You need to claim your Free Gift within 30 days of the date you receive the email from the Promoter by following the instructions specified therein. You will then be able to claim your Free Gift by entering your AXA Health membership number where specified on the ActivePlus website.
Free Gift 1: joint English Heritage annual membership
8. Your membership number will discount 100% of the cost of the 12-month membership. Your membership number can only be used once to redeem the Offer. Once you have signed up to the discounted English Heritage joint annual membership you will not be able to use your membership number for this purpose again.
9. If at any time during your free joint English Heritage annual membership you cancel your Eligible Plan, your joint English Heritage membership will terminate at the same time.
10. By activating your English Heritage membership via ActivePlus you will also be accepting and agreeing to be bound by the English Heritage terms and conditions available at https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/members-area/checkout/membership-tcs/ and will exclusively govern your use of this Free Gift.
11. You may cancel your free joint annual English Heritage membership at any time during the twelve (12) month period. As this is a free membership offer at the expense of the Promoter, no monies will be returned to you.
12. At the conclusion of the free 12-month period, your English Heritage membership will cease.
13. The English Heritage membership cannot be transferred or sold to any other person. Any memberships found to be available for sale will be cancelled.
Free Gift 2: Into the Blue experience vouchers
14. Once you have selected to receive the Into the Blue experience vouchers through ActivePlus, these will be sent to you by post to the residential address provided on purchase of the Eligible Plan. The instructions on how to redeem and use the vouchers will be printed on the back of the vouchers sent to you.
15. The vouchers expire 12 months from the date on which they are issued to you.
16. By claiming the Into the Blue experience vouchers as a Free Gift, you will also be accepting and agreeing to be bound by the Into the Blue terms and conditions available at https://www.intotheblue.co.uk/terms-conditions/ and will exclusively govern your use of this Free Gift.
Free Gift 3: FitBit Inspire HR
17. Your membership number will discount 100% of the cost of the FitBit Inspire HR. Your membership number can only be used once to claim the Free Gift. Once you have selected to receive the FitBit Inspire HR through ActivePlus, it will be sent to you by post to the residential address provided on the purchase of the Eligible Plan.
18. By selecting to receive the FitBit Inspire HR through ActivePlus, you will also be accepting and agreeing to be bound by the FitBit terms of sale, terms of service and premium membership terms and conditions (if applicable) available at https://www.fitbit.com/uk/legal, and which will exclusively govern your use of this Free Gift.
19. Please note that if you cancel your Eligible Plan at or before the time that your chosen Free Gift is due to be sent to you, you will no longer be able to claim your Free Gift.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or amend or withdraw the Offer at any point without prior notice at any time. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Free Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
24. “Personal data”, “controller” and “processing” shall have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to personal data includes a reference to sensitive personal data, as applicable, whereby sensitive personal data means personal data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
25. For the purposes of the GDPR, the controller is the Promoter. Where you supply data to:-
26. If you give your consent, or have previously indicated that you do not object to your information being used for marketing purposes by an AXA Health company, that AXA Health company may use information shared with it for marketing purposes. If you change your mind, you can tell the AXA Health company not to use your information for marketing purposes by following any unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting the relevant AXA Health company.
27. The AXA Health companies shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.