Biocare Linseed Oil 1000 90 Capsules
Create an ActivePlus account adding in your AXA PPP healthcare number to receive member discounts
Linseed Oil (flaxseed oil) is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, derived from cold pressed linseeds. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for many biochemical functions within the body. Linseeds are also a source of phyto-oestrogens.
Features of Linseed Oil 1000:
- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- Linseed oil is a phyto-oestrogen and may support hormones
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
Fulfillment of this order will be via email once the transaction is complete. Please check your email for details, please note the email may have gone to your spam folder.
Your delivery options will depend on your choice of product as well as the value of your order. You will be given the option to choose your applicable delivery method at the checkout. Our range of options are:
Standard UK Delivery On Orders Over £20 (Up To 3 Working Days) - Free
Standard UK Delivery On Orders Under £20 (Up To 3 Working Days) - £3.95
Heavy Item Delivery (10 working days) - Free (selected products only)
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.