Biocare Mineral Complex Capsules
Create an ActivePlus account adding in your AXA PPP healthcare number to receive member discounts
Mineral Complex may be useful for individuals with poor mineral status.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles, maintenance of bones and teeth, and has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and the maintenance of bones
- Copper, manganese and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
- Chromium contributes to normal nutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Fulfillment of this order will be via email once the transaction is complete. Please check your email for details, please note the email may have gone to your spam folder.
Your delivery options will depend on your choice of product as well as the value of your order. You will be given the option to choose your applicable delivery method at the checkout. Our range of options are:
Standard UK Delivery On Orders Over £20 (Up To 3 Working Days) - Free
Standard UK Delivery On Orders Under £20 (Up To 3 Working Days) - £3.95
Heavy Item Delivery (10 working days) - Free (selected products only)
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.