Create an ActivePlus account adding in your AXA PPP healthcare number to receive member discounts
Discover the new Fitbit Sense, Fitbit’s first-ever advanced health smartwatch. Thanks to its innovative skin temperature sensor and the help of the EDA scan app, Fitbit Sense can keep track of your body's response to stress in real time.
What's new on this model?
- With the EDA Scan app, Sense measures electrodermal activity,
which may indicate your body’s response to stress. Plus, get stress management tools that take a holistic approach to managing your stress and mood so you can feel your best and
live a healthier life.
- Keep track of your body temperature over time to help you identify any potential health changes ahead of time.
- A new sleek design. Satin finish, a vibrant new display and a stainless steel ring, the Fitbit Sense is the latest in leading-edge design amongst its peers.
- During outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more, use
built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on
Sense, then see a map of your workout in the
- With a compatible electrocardiogram (ECG) app
right on your wrist, assess your heart rhythm for
signs of atrial fibrillation and share the results
with your doctor.
- Resting heart rate is a key indicator of health, so
Sense keeps you informed when yours appears
to be abnormally high or low.
- See your time in light, deep and REM sleep and
get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and
on your wrist to better understand your sleep
quality each night.
- Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events
and apps like Gmail and Facebook—plus send
quick replies on Android only and voice replies
right from your wrist.
- Use on-wrist and in-app stress management
tools to better track stress over time, understand
how your stress and mood are related, access
guided mindfulness sessions and more.
- See real-time exercise stats and check the time
with just a glance—even when your hands are
full. Turn the mode off to be more discreet.
Fulfillment of this order will be via email once the transaction is complete. Please check your email for details, please note the email may have gone to your spam folder.
Your delivery options will depend on your choice of product as well as the value of your order. You will be given the option to choose your applicable delivery method at the checkout. Our range of options are:
Standard UK Delivery On Orders Over £20 (Up To 3 Working Days) - Free
Standard UK Delivery On Orders Under £20 (Up To 3 Working Days) - £3.95
Heavy Item Delivery (10 working days) - Free (selected products only)
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.