Member Health Agreement Declaration
You warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
- The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and will be relied upon by us.
- Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically trained and should you have any concerns with your health and fitness you should seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity on Pure Gym Limited premises.
- To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise Pure Gym Limited immediately should your health or vulnerability to injury change.
- You have read and understood this agreement and our Website Terms and Conditions (http://www.myactiveplus.com/terms-and-conditions) and by registering or placing an order you are agreeing to these Terms.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you have completed your order on Active+
You are primarily responsible for your health and wellbeing, but we at Pure Gym are concerned that you enjoy our facilities safely. To that end we consider that we should expect the following of each other.
From Pure Gym Limited:
- Whilst we will respect your decision over your training regime we reserve the right to ask you not to exercise beyond what we reasonably believe to be your personal ability.
- We shall endeavor to maintain a safe environment for you to enjoy your exercise.
- We shall endeavor to ensure that our Fitness trainers and staff are qualified to fitness industry standards.
- We shall at all times keep confidential any information that you give us regarding your health.
If you are joining a PureGym that allows access to 16 & 17 year olds, you must ensure that the membership type selected is one designed for this age group. You also agree to completing a mandatory induction before accessing the gym.
If you are a wheelchair user or need assisted access we require you to have an induction at one of our venues to ensure your safe use of our facilities and equipment. At this induction you will need to complete a Personal Emergency Evacuation Form with the Gym Management which will be kept for our records. Members must contact the Gym Management team to book this induction.
You agree that your doctor has never advised you of a heart condition, and are not currently on medication for a heart or blood pressure related condition.
You also agree that you have never been informed that your blood cholesterol is high or that you have sought approval from your doctor that you are fit and well enough to take part in physical activity in a gym environment.