If you have selected our standard delivery service, your order should arrive within 3-5 working days. We will always do our best to dispatch your parcel as quickly as possible, but please do allow up to 5 working days for it to arrive.
We are able to offer a Next Working Day service for orders placed before 12:00 noon for an additional charge. Unfortunately, this is not yet available on all products, but we are working hard to increase the number of products that can be sent on a next day service.
For more information on delivery, please visit our Delivery page.
We have a number of status that tell you where your order is and how far into the process it is.
- Processing - It's in our Warehouse being picked and packed
- On Hold - It's temporarily being held for customer service to clear up a problem
- Closed - It's been refunded and there is nothing left to ship to you
- Back Order - We are waiting for stock to arrive or the product is new and will be in soon
- Shipped - It's left us and it's on its way to you
- Complete - The deliver company has told us you've received it and signed for it (this isn't applicable with all delivery companies)
Once we have received your order our team work quickly to pick and pack your items ready for dispatch. Once our couriers have collected the item you will be sent a confirmation email with a link enabling you to track your order.
Alternatively, if you have created an account please sign in to the website and under your “Order” section you will be able to track your parcel.
Your PureGym order is processed online and is automatic. Once you have placed your order it can take up to 24 hours for the PIN to be generated and emailed to you. The PIN is system generated by Puregyms and is automatically sent to the you via email – once you receive this, any questions can be addressed to the Puregyms customer service team who can be reached on 03444 770 005.
If you do not receive your PIN, please check your Spam folder in your email and then contact us if the PIN has still not arrived.