Walk with Path
Create an ActivePlus account adding in your AXA PPP healthcare number to receive member discounts
Path Finder Laser Shoes are a wearable shoe attachment designed to assist people with Parkinson’s disease to overcome ‘freezing of gait’, a common symptom causing an individual to feel as if glued to the floor. Path Finder projects a horizontal line on the ground in front of you, at a set distance from the feet.
This provides a visual cue to step across, and acts as an external stimulus to trigger walking and continue being active.
- A green laser is projected from the foot to give you the cue to follow
- You can safely step across the green line on the floor
- Helps you to overcome ‘freezing’ or even avoid it from happening altogether
- The device on the left foot projects in front of the right foot and vice versa
- Provides a pattern and rhythm to follow
- Helping you walk with confidence
- 92% of our users found that using Path Finder LaserShoes helps them improve competency and productivity
Note: Path Finder is best placed on a closed shoe, i.e. one that sits tightly on the foot, and is secure around the heel. An open back slipper or flip-flop would not be appropriate.
Shoe Size Guide
Medium - UK 3 to 5
Large – UK 5 to 8
X Large - UK 8 to 11
Fulfillment of this order will be via email once the transaction is complete. Please check your email for details, please note the email may have gone to your spam folder.
Your delivery options will depend on your choice of product as well as the value of your order. You will be given the option to choose your applicable delivery method at the checkout. Our range of options are:
Standard UK Delivery On Orders Over £20 (Up To 3 Working Days) - Free
Standard UK Delivery On Orders Under £20 (Up To 3 Working Days) - £3.95
Heavy Item Delivery (10 working days) - Free (selected products only)
We ship orders from several warehouses so if you've ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.