Once we receive your order we do our best to get it out to you as quickly as possible. Please see our delivery options below –
|Standard||£3.95 (Free if you spend over £50)||Delivered Up To 3 working days if ordered before 12:00 noon|
|Next Working Day||£4.95||Delivered next working day if ordered before 12:00 noon. Not available on all products.|
|Heavy Item Delivery||Free||Delivery lead times are 10 working days and only applicable to bulky or heavy fitness equipment. You will be contacted to arrange delivery.|
|International||-||Sorry, we do not currently ship outside of the UK Mainland, Highlands and Islands|
Your delivery is tracked and you will receive an email upon dispatch with a tracking number and link to see where your parcel is.
Please note, a signature may be required upon receipt. If you are not available to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a delivery card advising if your parcel has been delivered to a safe location, left with a neighbour or how to arrange collection.
We are sorry that you’re unhappy with your order, please contact our Customer Service to tell them that you’d like a refund or replacement.
Our Returns Policy can be found here but we have put together a simple guide for you below.
- Up to 30 days from date of receipt
- If you simply change your mind, then we can offer you a refund if the product is unopened and the security seals intact. If the product has been opened but remain unused in a resalable condition, then we can offer you a store credit
- If the product is faulty – we will refund or replace it
- After 30 days from date of receipt
- If you simply change your mind, then we can offer you store credit if the product is unopened and the security seals intact
- If the product is faulty, subject to the manufacturer’s warranty, we will either replace it or refund you
- There are always exceptions
- We can't accept the return of perishable products such as tablets, food stuffs, laboratory tests or cosmetics unless faulty
- We accept the returns of bikes however you will have to pay for the return of these and the Collect+ service cannot be used due to the items' size. Any Bikes return must be unridden and in resalable condition.
Products can be returned, at no cost, with Collect+
When returning an electronic item, please include all packaging and accessories such as charging cables and docks. We recommend that all personal data is deleted from the device before returning it.
The store will give you a receipt when they have scanned your parcel. This receipt contains a 7 digit tracking code. You can track your parcel back to us at www.collectplus.co.uk/track.
You can access the tracking at any time by going to our tracking page and entering your Collect+ tracking code. You can use the 7 character code from your receipt or 16 character barcode that was on your label such as ABC1DE2 or 8KH1234567890A030.